International Hotel - Indonesia
Limescale was a big problem in the dishwashers. The maintenance personell carried out a chemical cleaning every month.
Two Merus rings were installed around the main cold and hot water pipe of the dish washers and around the corresponding feed lines of the washing machines.
- No new limescale develops on the inner walls.
- The limescale crusts in the washing machines started to soften. At the same time the deposition of new limescale stopped.
- The washing machines never had to be cleaned chemically again.
- After the first positive experiences it was decided that no more fabric softener should be used and still the laundry came out of the washing machines as soft as before.
- Furthermore it was observed that new towels which didn’t use to become soft right after the first wash, become soft immediately now and can be used instantly instead of having to be washed at least twice before being used.